When you are just browsing, we do not collect any personal information.
When you enroll in our studio for a class, make a purchase on our website or subscribe to our newsletter we may ask for the following personal information:
– Your first name and last name
– Email address and/or telephone number.
You directly provide the Studio with the data we collect. We collect data and process data for example (and not limited to) when you:
• Register online or in the studio.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, via email or telephone. • Enter your details to subscribe to a newsletter.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Participate in courses where we need to collect information from you in order to give a personalised experience or need to tailor our services to your specific needs.
• Process your order or purchase and manage your account.
We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Studio related activities or online purchases.
The Studio may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service and provide after sales service Information you provide will help us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently and enables us to reach out to you if a situation calls for it (for example left behind belongings).
• We may use the information to review our offerings and improve them by learning how our Students as a group use our services and resources that we provide both online and offline.
• To send emails related to your purchases. We may use the Student email addresses to send the Student information and updates pertaining the Students order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
• To enable the functioning of our Studio. We use your information to enable and track purchases in our Studio (both online and offline).
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. When an order is placed the payments are handled securely through Midtrans, an online payment provider. Your data is transferred encrypted and only used to process your payment. We do not store any card data on our side.
The Yoga Rescue securely stores your data within it’s POS system and our database to handle your online account. The Yoga Rescue will keep your personal identification data (Name and contact details) for your future purchases and to maintain your course progress within the online courses.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Yoga Rescue for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Yoga Rescue corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Yoga Rescue to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Yoga Rescue erases your personal data, under certain conditions.This may prevent you from accessing previous purchases or getting customer support on previous purchases.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Yoga Rescue restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object The Yoga Rescue processing your personal data, under certain conditions. This may prevent you from accessing previous purchases or getting customer support on previous purchases.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through any of the options that you can find on the website under Contact.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology but only those that are necessary for our website to function properly, keeping you signed in and any other use that is required to technically operate our website.