Please find below the class schedule and pricing at our yoga studio in Jimbaran, Bali.
Kindly wait for the schedule to load. If you are viewing on a mobile device, tilt your screen to horizontal to see the full week in one glance.
* Please note
– Member cards are valid for 30 days after date of purchase and are non-extendable, non refundable and non transferable.
– Member cards are not valid for classes that are priced separately.
– Member cards are registered in the name of the person purchasing the card.
– The owner of a 5 and 10 classes member card can use them to pay for any accompanying guests as long as the owner of the card attends the class too.
– Kids and students under 17 years of age (ID may be required) enjoy a 50% discount.
The Udayana promotional pricing only applies to Exchange students of Udayana University (BIPAS) who can enjoy the same pricing as Kitap/Kitas holders. We will ask for proof of your Udayana registration.
For the majority of the classes in our studio you do not have to book in advance and the above pricing applies. Just come to the studio and pay for a Single Class Drop-in or purchase a multi class pack (5-class, 10-class or 1 month Unlimited Member Card).
– Events that indicate “Reservation Required”: You will need to reserve your spot by following the link in the details of that event or go to the Tickets and Reservation page. Pricing follows the normal pricing for the studio classes as per above. You pay for the event at the studio, before it takes place.
– Events that indicate “Ticket Required”: These events are priced differently and can not be payed with a Member Card. You will need to purchase a separate ticket. Just follow the link in the details of that event or go to the Tickets and Reservation page to buy a ticket.
Your Member Card gives a discount at our selected partners. For more information on obtaining the discounts and the ‘rules’ please check the offers below.