Please find below the class schedule and pricing at our yoga studio in Jimbaran, Bali.
Kindly wait for the schedule to load. If you are viewing on a mobile device, tilt your screen to horizontal to see the full week in one glance.
No! You do not need to book in advance for our classes. You can just drop in to join.
Only for classes that are indicated with Reservation required or Ticket required you need to book in advance.
Yes! We provide mats and props so there is no need to bring your own. But if you have your own mat, you are of course welcome to use it.
For beginners we recommend to start with our Morning Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Gentle Flow classes.
Most of our classes are for all levels, but Vinyasa classes are more dynamic and in general more challenging for beginners.
* Please note
– Member cards are valid for 60 days after date of purchase and are non-extendable, non refundable and non transferable.
– Member cards are not valid for classes that are priced separately.
– Member cards are registered in the name of the person purchasing the card.
– The owner of a 5 and 10 classes member card can use them to pay for any accompanying guests as long as the owner of the card attends the class too.
– Kids and students under 17 years of age (ID may be required) enjoy a 50% discount.
Your Member Card gives a discount at our selected partners. For more information on obtaining the discounts and the ‘rules’ please check the offers below.