Your Member Cards give additional value at our selected partners. For more information on obtaining the discounts and the ‘rules’ please check the offers below.
* Please note
– Member cards are valid for 30 days after date of purchase and are non-extendable, non refundable and non transferable.
– Member cards are only valid for regular classes and can not be used for workshops and classes that are priced separately.
– Member Cards are registered in the name of the person purchasing the card.
– The owner of a 5 and 10 classes card can use them to pay for any accompanying guests as long as the owner of the card attends the class too.
– Kids and students under 17 years of age (ID may be required) enjoy a 50% discount.
– Udayana promotional pricing only applies to Exchange students of Udayana University (BIPAS) who can enjoy the same pricing as Kitap/Kitas holders.
It is not required to book in advance for the daily classes unless specifically indicated. We do ask you to arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of the class. In order not to disturb a class that is in progress, kindly note that a late arrival might mean we can not let you enter anymore. So please make sure to be on time.
If you wish to gift a yoga class or membership, please ask our staff for the available options.