Select your payment currency
15:30-17:00 (Bali Time)
Restorative and Pranayama: Understanding the deeper layers of body and mind.
Jakarta: 14:30 – 16:00
UK: 07:30 – 09:00
Europe: 08:30 – 10:00
Singapore / Perth: 15:30 – 17:00
Each week, the Iyengar Online classes will take a deeper look into the category of each group of the asanas.
The classes focus on:
1. The shapes and directions of each pose
2. How they link together.
3. How to create more space, ease and lightness.
4. Learn to modify and adjust for your body.
5. Feel refreshed and more aware of your breath and mind.
6. Be guided by Kathy to learn what you don’t see while she suggests adjustments you can make to feel more aligned and balanced.
Please note the following information about setting up for Online Classes:
– Please find a suitable spot in your home to set up so we can see your whole body clearly.
We know that some people don’t have the space or technology to make this work, but for the majority of students who can, we appreciate being able to see you properly.
– Classes will be available to join 10 – 15 minutes before class.
Use the link from your email to join classes. Ensure you are muted and your camera is on.
– Classes are live, shared using Zoom. Zoom is secure and only students who have signed up are able to access the classes.
– You can download the Zoom App to your device. Go to zoom.us to download.
Look forward to seeing you in class! Please contact us with any questions.